How to Get Quality Blockchain/Crypto and Cannabis Content
Every business owner wants to increase sales but getting the right content matters.
The internet has become more complex than one could have imagined a mere two decades ago. Today, businesses have the opportunity to reach a potential market of billions of people online. Yes, there is a potential to increase sales many times over with the internet, but there is a challenge that many businesses face: getting the right content.
What is Content?
In the context of the internet, content describes anything that can be published online. Based on that simple definition, you can describe texts, audio, video, audio+visual files, images, graphics, etc., as content. For businesses with an internet presence, the importance of publishing the right content can never be overstated.
The online space is filled with businesses focused on delivering similar products and services. The competition between firms in the same niche increases as the number of companies increases. For example, a legal firm focusing on family law will compete with thousands of other law firms. In contrast, a digital marketing firm may have millions of other digital marketing firms as competition.
Content forms the backbone, background, or pillar of any business with an online presence. As a business owner, you can never do wrong with publishing content that puts your business in the best light. The onus is on you to ensure that your business enjoys high-quality content.
Yes, there are billions of pages on the internet today, but a simple investigation will show you that there are a lot of content out there that would have been better left unpublished!
So, what makes content high-quality?
Features of a High-Quality Content
Here are five essential features that every high-quality content should have:
- Proper Grammar: Every language has its unique structures that must be adhered to. Content written in the English Language must follow clear and established grammar at all times.
- Punctuations: The power of punctuations can make or mar your business. Recently, a company lost over $5 million in legal suits after the court determined that a mistake with a comma meant that the official document was interpreted differently.
- SEO-compliance: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a broad term that describes the process and concept of making a website/web page rank well on various search engines such as Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, etc. Content must be optimized to beat the search engine algorithms and put your business on the first page of the search engine result pages.
- Graphics: Although adding graphic content to written or audio+visual content isn't a standard requirement, doing that gives content an edge over others. Pictorial content attracts attention always.
- Attention-holding: The average attention span may not be enough to pass your message across. Your content must be attention-holding, attention-grabbing, and engaging to keep your audience glued until you make a call-to-action (CTA).
Now, how do you go about getting the right content?
How to Get High-Quality Content
If you have the time, skill, and patience to create content for your business, you can go ahead and do just that. However, it is best to outsource your content to a professional content creator who understands the rudiments of creating content for the modern internet.
There are several marketplaces such as Upwork. Here is what you'll do:
- Visit the Upwork marketplace.
- Register as the buyer of a service.
- Search for the type of service that you want.
- Choose the best freelancer there.
- Complete the process and wait for your job.
Alternatively, you can simple search for freelancers in the niche service you want, invite the freelancer to the job, and complete the process.